Content marketing executives assist in creating and executing community/reader-targeted marketing campaigns. They:
- Develop marketing strategies to grow Web readership;
- Create clever marketing campaigns and undertake SEO that attracts more readers everyday;
- Track user activity and devise ways to engage readers online;
- Drive our Web 2.0 activities; engage community contribution across the website and through tweets.
How do you qualify?
Graduate or above in related subjects: marketing, communications, business, computer science. Potential executives must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in online community development, marketing or content management.
You should have:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, in English
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Good HTML skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Back to Top